Rotary Angle Encoder and Remote Display, with a 6mm Diameter Shaft.
1 - Rotary angle encoder with a remote LCD display with a resolution of 0.1 degrees.
2 - The remote display has the on/off button and a zero function button allowing the display to be set to zero degrees in any position.
3 - The Display is linked to the rotary encoder by a 910 mm (36") cable with an in-line socket and plug.
4 - The rotary encoder has a flat steel flange with four mounting holes and 6mm diameter shaft allowing the display and encoder to be disconnected.
5 - We would recommend that 5 meters is the maximum cable length when using the Angle Tilt Sensor/Inclinometer.
6 - Applications Include - Rotary tables, Dividing heads, Angle table, Telescopes, Tilting angle plates, Milling machine head angle etc.
7 - Please Note: The rotary encoder must not be used at high speed/rpm. Protect encoder from coolant and moisture ingress.
Rotary Angle Encoder and Remote Display, with a 6mm diameter shaft.
Machine-DRO History - A division of Allendale Electronics, a family run British company founded in 2004. Our roots are firmly based in the UK, with a head office, engineering and inspection department at our works in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire. We pride ourselves on being a measuring tool specialists offering tools, services, advice and expertise to our end customers and international distributor network.
- This Item: Rotary Angle Encoder and Remote Display, with a 6mm Diameter Shaft. $53.99
- Angle Tilt Sensor/Inclinometer with Remote Display Pendulum Type $53.99
- 500mm (20") Digital Caliper with Internal Jaws $139.99
- Carbide tipped Scriber (Replaceable tip) - Moore & Wright MWSCT001XR $6.72
- Machine DRO Digital Protractor High Resolution 0.05 Degree $45.99
- Total price