Wixey Digital Angle Gauge Type 2 with Magnetic Base and Backlight
1 - The Wixey digital angle gage/inclinometer WR300 Type 2 has a wide range of applications for measuring and setting angles
2 - Displaying the measurement on an easy to read LCD display with backlight
3 - Easy to calibrate - any reference surface, by placing the unit onto a magnetic surface and pressing the zero button
4 - The unit constructed from an aluminum extrusion with strong magnets fitted in the base.
5 - The ABS moulded front panel has the LCD display, on/off and zero buttons
6 - Resolution - 0.1 Degrees, Range - +/- 180 Degrees
7 - Accuracy - +/- 0.2 Degrees, Repeatably +/- 0.1 Degrees
8 - WR300 Type 2 is a fully electronic sensor (no moving parts)
This unit has a number of possible applications such as the following;
- Mitre saws.
- Table saws.
- Planner fence
- Band saw fence.
- Tilting angle plates.
- Angle table.
- Sine table.
- Swivel / tilt vice.
- This Item: Wixey Digital Angle Gauge Type 2 with Magnetic Base and Backlight $26.99
- Wixey WR25 3" Mini Digital Height Gauge $23.99
- Wixey WR510 Electronic Digital Readout Kit for Portable Planers $62.99
- 1500mm/ 60" Digital Saw Fence Readout $109.99
- 6 Inch Imperial Digital Calipers with Fractions $33.99
- Total price